Welcome Dear Student

This blog was designed for the Biomedical Technology students at the Durban University of Technology, in Durban, South Africa. It consists of short notes on aspects that I feel that my students grapple with, and aims to provide a better explanation than that they would receive in lectures. It is also a very personal blog, where I feel comfortable 'talking' to my students.

Please email me sherlien@dut.ac.za




Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

immunology project 2011

Hi guys

I thought that I should give you a preview of what you will be expected to do in your immunology project this semester. I had another project in mind but due to the lost lecture time, I have had to make changes.

 

So I hope that all of you are familiar with youtube and have at least watched one video on the site. I also hope that you have access to a cellphone that has video recording capabilities. So you will video yourself describing a concept or procedure relevant to immunology and upload it to YouTube. I will download the video and after watching it, assess it using a rubric that you will be given shortly. So I guess you have to start sharpening your speaking skills and start doing some research. More details about the project will be provided once I see you. Good luck guys!



"This e-mail is subject to our Disclaimer, to view click http://www.dut.ac.za"

No comments:

Post a Comment