Welcome Dear Student

This blog was designed for the Biomedical Technology students at the Durban University of Technology, in Durban, South Africa. It consists of short notes on aspects that I feel that my students grapple with, and aims to provide a better explanation than that they would receive in lectures. It is also a very personal blog, where I feel comfortable 'talking' to my students.

Please email me sherlien@dut.ac.za




Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

lock and key mechanism contd

I can see that a few students are having a problem understanding this concept. Unfortunately I cannot add a picture to this blog. However I have asked you to consult with your matric life science notes. Or you can visit your local library and use their school textbooks or you could search the net. Don't be lazy people, use your initiative

http://www.biologyguide.net/unit1/2_enzymes.htm

http://www.chem4kids.com/files/bio_enzymes.html

try the websites above

No comments:

Post a Comment